At Keypoint Church, we are passionate about serving and caring for people. We encourage everyone at Keypoint Church to join our outreach team to make a difference for Christ, both in our local community and in the world.
Keypoint Church reaches out locally to the Northwest Arkansas community. Some of our outreaches have included giving away bicycles, raking leaves, visiting and praying for the sick, repairing homes, and distributing food. We also partner with local nonprofits such as Samaritan Community Center, Northwest Arkansas Children's Shelter, The Pack Shack, Saving Grace, and Cobblestone Project. Additionally, we offer support and assistance to couples in the adoption process, and those involved with foster care.
National and Global Missions
Keypoint also reaches out to other areas of the U.S. and to the world. We partner with the ARC organization to plant new churches in the U.S. and the EQUIP organization to develop Christian leaders internationally. We have partnered ARC Netherlands to plant churches. We have taken mission trips in the U.S. to serve at the Dream Center in Los Angeles and to provide tornado relief in Joplin, Missouri. Globally, we have taken trips to Uganda, South Africa, India, and Israel. We support several missionaries and missions organizations:
- Partnered with Global Family Daughter Project in an effort to prevent human trafficking
- Participating in Project Rescue to rehabilitate victims of human trafficking
- Supporting Doxa Deo in South Africa, as well as local schools in poverty-stricken areas
- Helping Watoto Ministries in Uganda
- Assisting with the King of Kings outreach to the Jewish people of Israel
- Sent and support Tim and Genessa Newberry as missionaries to Uganda to work with orphan care and development projects